8:40 PM

During art this year we made a painting of a vegetable. It might sound boring painting a vegetable, but it was actually quite fun. When we first started we got a A4 piece of cardboard and painted it black. After we had to select a vegetable then draw and paint it onto the black cardboard. This might sound really boring( which it wasn't) but the best part was when we got to start doing dots. When I started my dots I only outlined my vegetable because i was to afraid to do something on my background. On the second last lesson we had to do our paintings, I decided to do dots on my background. At the start I thought it looked really bad but once I had finished it looked amazing. I was very proud of myself when I had finished because I took a risk and it looked so good. :)

0 Responses to "reflection"

Post a Comment